Sunday, February 25, 2018

Forever Emerald: The Journey





May be the long hour took me back to you,
Your eyes enough to bring life back to me;
The memory of your smile that has power
To lift my heart like the flight of a dragonfly.

The tiny little things that made memories,
Dreams of togetherness for you and me,
The blue satchel full of heavy bound books
And my eyes that search for you everywhere.

May be the days were not enough for us
To enjoy the sweet togetherness of ours,
As the train rides across the many stations,
Your smile stays all the time in my thoughts.

But this long journey was spent with you,
Your eyes on me, your smile in my heart.



No comments:

Home

Home is where your heart goes back time and again, where you want to spend your quality time enjoying the activities that you like. Home i...