Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Love






Wherever I go, I see your face in the vast crowds,
In the face of strangers, on the walls, on the pages,
While I try my best to keep you away day and night
Keep your thoughts that come like chorus in a song.

You come back in the rain and in the bright sunshine,
In the ochre light of early dawn or the purple sunset,
Your voice that trails across the miles to bring a smile,
While you remain a memory that I try hard to erase.

It brings back a much forgotten era of bright sunshine,
When we were both young under the same supermoon,
When our voices that commingled could bring friends,
From far and wide just to listen to the merriment seen.

But now, this heart wants to build a strong fortress,
To keep you from making me a slave of your love.

No comments:

Home

Home is where your heart goes back time and again, where you want to spend your quality time enjoying the activities that you like. Home i...