Saturday, May 12, 2018

Purple Riot



You were the little that I gave away once,
In a season, that I’ve never ever forgotten.
Dear, you were mine from the first time,
Your eyes locked mine in a tender gaze.

The purple riot began and took root slowly
Who would've thought, who would've known
With us, it looks like spring all of the time,
To snow in the dawn and to melt by evening.

The sunshine that returns or the many songs,
One day sitting nearby feeling the full riot, 
The deep desire in your eyes that sang to me
The whole night when you held me close.

You were the knight whose arms held me,
While I sang the songs of this purple riot.
 

No comments:

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...