- Vikaranaukayumayee from Amaram
- Athmavil Mutti Vilichathu Pole from Aranyakam
- Etho Nidrathan from Ayal Katha Ezuthukayanu
- Amma Mazhakarinu from Madambi
- Madhuram Jeevamrita Bindu from Chenkol
Friday, October 09, 2009
Playlist of the day
These are the Malayalam songs that I'm listening to right now:
When she met her love on their wedding day, She took his hand and said a prayer for them, To be happy with all the good things in life...
When I breathe my last, cry no tears for me Cremate me and scatter me in River Green; Save me from those crowded ...
To know the mind of woman, he has to know first, the mind of the land. Sarah Joseph is one of the celebrated women novelists of...
Do you carry the memory of a ‘home’ to which your heart retreats in times of anguish? Do you feel nostalgic at the thought of happy ...