Saturday, December 02, 2017

A few interesting reads that I came across today

Dear Reader,

It is sharing time again. Today, I'm sharing with you a few articles that I came across:

  1. Haiku from Melissa Donovan's Writing Forward. As usual, her posts are informative and show a beginner how to write in different genres.
  2. How to Start a Blog in 19 Minutes or Less from Leo Babauta of Zen Habits who discusses the strategies that you need for setting up a good blog!
Hope the shared items were useful to you! :-)Maria




2 comments:

കൊച്ചുമുതലാളി said...

Helpful links.... :)

R. Ramesh said...

maria.hi.me and my colleague had a hearty laugh after v read your comment on how to control anger...thanks friend..wish u all the best..:)

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...