Friday, August 21, 2020

Dream Book

Do you dream of writing a book that puts into practice all the lessons learnt from great writers, be it flow of words, the element of lyricism that can question lines of poetry, vivid images and perfect diction in your pet area. Well, I have carried this dream for a long time and made several false starts as well.

My dream book has the following qualities:

  • It is addressed to my other, my other self, for one whom I write the best of my thoughts
  • Though in prose, the words may be simple, mostly of one syllable and beautiful
  • It is a collection of thoughts at different moments of silence between me and my other self.

But I don’t know when I will write this book and even if I don’t write the book, I want to say this dream aloud to somebody so that I might feel the need to put the dream in the form of words. Do you have a dream book, dear reader?



2 comments:

siva // ശിവ said...

It is a great choice.... I also have a dream book about her....

Shilpa Garg said...

Hi! All the very best for your dream book!

I have tagged u on my blog. Check it out and you may do it on your blog since u love books too!!
All the best

http://www.shilpaagarg.blogspot.com/

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...