Sunday, May 17, 2009

Word addiction

You may find it amusing but sometimes while having food alone, I find myself reaching for the pickle jar; so that I can read the information on the label. It's not that I don't know what's in the pickle; I guess it's a habit or rather an addiction to printed words.

This might extend to the information on creams, food products, cleaning solutions, toothpastes and so on. On some print-deprived days, there is a longing to read something strange, something new and pleasant. These are the days on which I set forth in the blogosphere for interesting reads and stumble across some good blog like that of Swapna. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am pretty glad that you have this addiction. Keep it alive dear!

Mary Suneetha Joy said...

Thanks Swapna.

Notes to the Self

Note 1: Survival  I have written to you erratically, forgetting the resolution I once made to write at least a page every day. I have change...