Thursday, November 24, 2022

The Lovers


The Lovers 

You are my soul mate, my twinflame though we have had a very difficult relationship with each other. When I look at you, it is often like I am seeing myself in a mirror. 

There are times when we come together and the world looks new and happy, full of reasons to celebrate. We enjoy our days of togetherness just like when we were young without feeling the need to possess each other. 

You are that missing piece that I crave for in the days of absence and it is the same desire to be with you that is kindled with one look from your searching eyes. These times of togetherness last as memories to savour on ordinary days. And, I know that this love has defied definitions and has become a sanctuary to rest in. 

#love
#twinflamereunion
#unconditionallove

No comments:

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...