Thursday, February 08, 2024

Rose Day

I still remember how you had created a CD with your favourite songs and gave it to me for listening. I think the songs stay in the memory and became my favorite in the coming years. What I have always wanted was to create a playlist for you like the one you had made that year for me.

This year, I think I will listen to these songs on every day of the Valentine week and watch a few chick-flicks to make myself feel good a put on share some really good quotes from memorable books that we used to discuss.

Like the rose that I gifted that year, I will gift you a list of handpicked melodies though it might make you go back in time to our days of togetherness and transport you a  different world like it did to me.

This Rose day brings you back to me again and I celebrate it with old favourites playing in the background. 

No comments:

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...