Friday, July 17, 2020

heathcliff

                If all else perished, and he 
               remained, I should still continue to               
               be; and if all else remained, and he 
               were annihilated, the universe w
                would turn to a mighty stranger.”

                He's more myself than I am.    
                 Whatever our souls are made of,      
                  his and mine are the same.” 

                   Nelly, I am Heathcliff - he's
                    slways, always in my mind - not   
                   as a pleasure, any more then I                            am  always a  pleasure to myself -                   but, as my own being...

Wuthering Heights 

No comments:

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...