Wednesday, July 15, 2020

yellow rose


what I have always wanted to write is of you, 
the many unsaid words that are left between us, 
when your thoughts gather on sleepless nights, 
and I do not have any way left to talk to you. 

for the old wound of our love was never gone, 
when life punched some more on the very spot, 
for I was left to spin yarns that spoke of us
after the day when you decided to leave me. 

for this heart was naive in those bygone times, 
never knew what it was that ate my soul always, 
for we were close to each other in our hearts
and were not strangers as we pretend to be now. 

For all this naivete that I showed in love
You showed me how I was your yellow rose. 


No comments:

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...