Friday, December 03, 2021

Positive Affirmations

In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete. The past has no power over me because I am willing to learn and to change. I see the past as necessary to bring me to where I am today I am willing to begin where I am right now
to clean the rooms of my mental house. I know it does not matter where I start, so I now begin with the smallest and the easiest rooms, and in that I will see results quickly. way I am thrilled to be in the middle of this adventure, for I know I will never go through this particular experience again.

I am willing to set myself free.All is well in my world.

No comments:

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...