Friday, December 03, 2021

The Unsent Letters

Dear Sean
After you, I never thought I would love again. For I was quite naive when I met you and fell in love with you. In the long years we were together, I never thought of a life without you. Each and every thought was spent in how to make life more worth living with you. After you, I knew the pain of not being able to getting close to anyone, the insecurity that comes from not being able to trust anyone completely and the angst of existing yet not living. I thought of telling you this day, when we would have celebrated our anniversary of togetherness had we been together.

Love
Berry

No comments:

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...