Friday, September 11, 2026
Notes to the Self
Note 4
I sense an epiphany when I think of how humans have imposed a sense of time over the endless days on this planet. Time stretches across changing seasons, nights and days, while humans measure it by the calendar and the clock.
I feel grateful for the hours gained in activities that make me forget time. I feel most alive when I am thrown into a world of complete absorption, where the clock seems to disappear and I lose myself in the moment. I emerge from those hours feeling rested and grateful. May be living is about spending your time wisely but also losing your sense of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Notes to the Self
Note 4 I sense an epiphany when I think of how humans have imposed a sense of time over the endless days on this planet. Time stretches ac...
No comments:
Post a Comment