Wednesday, June 10, 2009

For my love on a nothing special day

Some days ago, I fell into a deep slumber,
From which I thought I would never rise again;
My limbs tied with some strange force,
My heart full of fears of the dark.

When I rose, terror flashed before me,
So did my love for you, my dearest,
What if you never know how I love you
More as days and weeks and months pass.

Memories of terror may flash again,
There is no restraining them,
Your love has been like an anchor,
A strong hold that I can depend on.

The words of anger may be a ruse,
For I know, you will be there always.

1 comment:

siva // ശിവ said...

To express the love is the most difficult thing in everyone's life...

Home

Home is where your heart goes back time and again, where you want to spend your quality time enjoying the activities that you like. Home i...