Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Goodness

How can silence create so much of love? You must have asked yourself so many times. Is there anything wrong in silence? For those who learn each other with time, love to sit silent and idle by each other. In their togetherness, there are no words nor there are promises. That's something you with your thousand questions will never understand.

But at times, I want to tell how much you mean to me, how the absences of day-to-day life spurs love in me and how I love even when you dream of freedom and of long-forgotten memories. You mean everything to me, even when you are silent, even when you are absent or even when you stop thinking of me.

Sometimes I feel the aura of your grace coming to mind as a picture of all that is good, great and nice- a big heart I have seen except when you are sad and your heart chokes with pain. But with all the goodness that you scatter around minute by minute, you know how to hide your self within those walls of goodness.

3 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

good one friend..cheers..and wishing all the best to you in life..

Anonymous said...

Whats up Maria? Long time, hope all is well with you.

Maria Joy said...

A slight problem with net connection, that's all

Home

Home is where your heart goes back time and again, where you want to spend your quality time enjoying the activities that you like. Home i...