Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Karma Clearing Affirmations

  • I trust the infinite cosmic intelligence to bring positive changes in my life.
  • I trust the God-power within me to erase all my bad karma.
  • I am happily rooted in the present and I gratefully allow the purifying power  of my consciousness to clean the slate of my past.
  • The past is dead and I happily let go of my past.
  • The fire of my consciousness is swallowing up all the negative patterns stored in my mind at all levels.
  • I am grateful and happy to experience new joys and changes in my life.
  • I choose to forgive myself and others while I let go of the past. By doing so, I place my life into the hands of the Divine Intelligence to bring me peace and positive changes in my life.
  • I let go of the past and I trust in the infinite healing presence within me that is working wonder in my life.
  • I allow the healing light of God to make me whole, by clearing all negative patterns of my mind.
  • I forgive all and in doing so I am being forgiven by the infinite God consciousness within me.
  • I trust the healing God power within me to erase all my negative karma and I am infinitely grateful for that.
  • I gratefully allow the universal cosmic consciousness to create a new chapter of love, light and joy in the book of my life
  • I am bathed by the healing white light of God, who is the creator of this body and mind, and who knows best how to heal my life.
  • I trust my life into the hand of the divine intelligence to bring positive changes in my life.
  • I trust the infinite cosmic intelligence that is operating in every opre an every cell my body to heal e and make me positive.
  • I am opening myself to the love, light and healing presence within me to get healed, happy and joyful.
  • God, the giver of my life is healing every aspect of my life.
  • I am opening myself to the divine presence within me so that it knows what to fix within me to make my life smooth, prosperous and joyful.
  • I choose to be open to the changes that life may bring.
  • I embrace the changes brought by life and I allow myself to be healed.
  • I forgive all and let go of all hurt, to accept the positive changes God is bringing into my life.
  • I am open to changes and I allow the divine power and light to heal  me, this moment.
  • I am open to finding true happiness in my life and I t rust the infinite intelligence to help me.
  • The pure light of the divine is working within every cell of my body to heal the past impressions and instil joy within.
  • With love and gratitude I accept the healing brought to  me by my deepest power within.
  • I am accepting health in my body, joy in my mind and happiness in my life.
  • I am open to changing and evolving.
  • I am blissful for no particular reason and I am free, loving and compassionate.
  • I am in this moment and I flow as I change every moment.
  • I am the infinite Self within me which holds all events within.
  • I observe life as a witness, without passing judgement, and in doing so I unlink from my past karma.

No comments:

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...