Monday, July 18, 2022

Positive Affirmations for the Eyes



• I see with love and joy.
• I now create a life I love to look at.
• I am now willing to see my own beauty and magnificence.
• Life is eternal and filled with joy.
• Harmony and joy and beauty and safety now surround this child.
• It is safe for me to see. I am at peace.
• I am safe in the here and now. I see that clearly.
• I see with love and tenderness.
• I accept Divine guidance and am always safe.
• I love and approve of myself right now.
• It is safe to be me. I express who I am.
• I have the power and strength and knowledge to handle everything in my life.

No comments:

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...