Monday, July 18, 2022

Positive Affirmations



“I am submerged in eternal light. It permeates every particle of my being. I
am living in that light. The Divine Spirit fills me within and without.”

“God is within and around me, protecting me; so I will banish the fear that
shuts out His guiding light.”

“Perfect Father, Thy light is flowing through Christ, through the saints of all religions, through the masters of India,
and through me. This divine light is present in all my body parts. I am well.”

“I know that God’s power is limitless; and as I am made in His image, I, too,
have the strength to overcome all obstacles.”

“I relax and cast aside all mental burdens, allowing God to express through
me His perfect love, peace, and wisdom.”

“Teach me to feel that I am enveloped always in the aureole of Thine all-protecting omnipresence, in birth,
in sorrow, in joy, in activity, in meditation, in ignorance, in trials, in death, and in final emancipation.”

“Thy light of goodness and Thy protective power are ever shining through me. I saw them not, because
my eyes of wisdom were closed. Now Thy touch of peace has opened my eyes; Thy goodness and unfailing protection are flowing through me.”

“My Heavenly Father, Thou art Love, and I am made in Thine image. I am the cosmic sphere of Love in which
I behold all planets, all stars, all beings, all creation as glimmering lights. I am the Love that illumines the whole universe.”

“I will help weeping ones to smile, by smiling myself,
even when it is difficult.”

“I will radiate love and goodwill to others, that I may open
a channel for God’s love to come to all.”

No comments:

Couple Goals

We have celebrated our days of togetherness as if each day was a special occasion, gone on adventures in the city, explored new nooks and co...